PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY
BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
Updated May 23, 2018
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN A BINDING INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION PROVISION IN PARAGRAPH 12 THAT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS TO SUE UNDER THE AGREEMENT.
1. No Medical Advice. The Site does not provide medical, psychiatric, or professional advice. The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images, information obtained from our licensors and other Site users, and other material contained on the Site (collectively, "Content") are for informational purposes only. The Content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site! If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Reliance on any information provided by us, our employees, advertisers, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of us, or other visitors to the Site, is solely at your own risk.
2. Eligibility. The Site is available only to individuals who can enter into legally binding contracts under applicable law. The Site is not intended for use by individuals under eighteen (18) years of age. If you are under eighteen (18) years of age, you do not have permission to use and/or access the Site.
3. Your Acceptance of the Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in the Agreement with respect to your use of the Site. The Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between you and us with respect to your use of the Site, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and/or understandings with respect to the Site. We may amend the Agreement from time to time in our sole discretion, without specific notice to you; provided, however, that any amendment or modification to the arbitration provisions, prohibition on class actions provisions or any other provisions applicable to dispute resolution (collectively, "Dispute Resolution Provisions") shall not apply to any disputes that arise prior to the applicable amendment or modification. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review the Agreement prior to using the Site. By your continued use of the Site, you hereby agree to comply with all of the terms and conditions contained within the Agreement effective at that time (other than with respect to disputes arising prior to the amendment or modification of the Dispute Resolution Provisions, which shall be governed by the Dispute Resolution Provisions in effect at the time of the subject dispute). Therefore, you should regularly check this page for updates and/or changes.
4. Your Affirmative Representations. When you use the Site, you represent that: (a) the information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will update your contact information if it changes so that we can contact you; (c) your use of the Site and your use of services available on the Site do not violate any applicable law or regulation; (d) you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or older; and (e) you will comply with the rules for on-line conduct, as discussed in Section 6 below.
6. Our Intellectual Property Rights. Unless indicated otherwise, all of the Content on this Site and the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on this Site ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to us and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to this Site and the Content. You agree that you will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of this Site or features that: (a) prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content, or (b) enforce limitations on use of this Site or the Content on this Site. You further agree not to access this Site by any means other than through the interface that we provide, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us in a separate written agreement. If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, your permission to use the Content automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of any portion of the Content.
7. Our Management of the Site/User Misconduct.
8. Term and Survival. The Agreement shall remain in full force and effect while you use this Site. All obligations which expressly or by their nature are to continue after termination, cancellation or expiration of the Agreement shall survive and remain in effect after such happening, including without limitation sections 12-17.
9. Advertisements, Searches, and Links. We may provide links to third party websites. We do not recommend and do not endorse the content on any third party websites. We are not responsible for the content of linked third party sites, sites framed within the Site, third party sites provided as search results, or third party offers or advertisements on the Site or linked to from the Site (including but not limited to the statements, representations, recommendations, and/or claims made on such third party sites, offers or advertisements), and do not make any representations regarding their content or accuracy. Your use of third party websites and participation in third party offers or advertisements is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such sites, offers or advertisements. We do not endorse any provider, product, service, treatment, medication, procedure, offer, or website advertised on the Site.
10. Disputes Between You and any Provider. You are solely responsible for your conduct. You agree that we cannot be liable for any dispute that arises between you and any product or services provider listed on the Site or about whom or which, as the case may be, any user posts information or authorizes the Site to post information. You agree to hold us harmless in the event you suffer any adverse consequences, including medical or financial damages or liability, as a result of any interaction you may have with any person, entity or facility about whom or which, as the case may be, you found information on this Site.
11. Arbitration Agreement and Class Action Waiver.
12. Disclaimers. THE SITE AND ALL INFORMATION PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE CONTENT, IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND WE DO NOT GUARANTEE AND DO NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE. INFORMATION ON THE SITE MAY BE OUT OF DATE, INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE. WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF CONTENT OR CONTRIBUTIONS, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR HARM, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE OR SERVICES, (C) ANY ILLEGAL OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF OUR SERVERS AND THE PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SITE, (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION POSTED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA THE SITE. WE, OUR LICENSORS, AND OUR SUPPLIERS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WE, OUR LICENSORS, AND OUR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, RELEVANCY, OR TIMELINESS OF THE CONTENT, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, LINKS, OR COMMUNICATIONS PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE SATISFACTION OF ANY GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS REQUIRING DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION ON PRESCRIPTION DRUG PRODUCTS OR MEDICAL / TREATMENT SERVICES, OR THE APPROVAL OR COMPLIANCE OF ANY SOFTWARE TOOLS WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE. Some states or jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of certain warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If you reside in one of these states or jurisdictions, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you.
The use of the Site and the Content is at your own risk. When using the Site, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond our control and jurisdiction. Accordingly, we assume no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site.
Commentary and other materials posted on the Site, if applicable, are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We disclaim to the fullest extent permitted by law all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitors to the Site or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be made in writing.
13. Limited Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE, OUR MANAGERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, CONTRIBUTIONS, OR ANY OTHER CONTENT THEREIN, OR FOR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THE AGREEMENT, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER RELATED TO USE OF THE SITE SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00USD). THIS LIABILITY SHALL BE COMPLETE AND EXCLUSIVE. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability of consequential or incidental damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to all users; in such states liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us, our parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensors, and contractors, and our/their respective members, officers, managers, directors, agents, partners, employees, agents, third party information providers, and others involved in the delivery of products, services or information through the Site (collectively, "Indemnified Parties"), harmless from any loss, liability, expense, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, due to or arising out of, in connection with, or relating to: (a) any breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use by you, including, your use of Content or information obtained through the Site. We reserve the right to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you and, in such case, you agree to cooperate with our defense of such claim. You agree that the Indemnified Parties will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use, and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting loss, damages, judgments, awards, costs, expenses, and attorneys' fees and litigation expenses of the Indemnified Parties in connection therewith. You will also indemnify and hold the Indemnified Parties harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed through the services or related website(s).
16. Contact Us. If you have any questions regarding the Agreement, or would like more information from us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1407 69th Ave E, Fife, WA 98424.